I am pleased to have joined the sisterhood - I always wanted a sister and now I am going to have 19 - happy days. Some of you from this side of the pond I already know and I look forward to getting to know you all. I love all types of crafting but I guess paper crafting is my biggest love. But I do also knit, crochet, cross-stitch and make lace, in fact I'll try anything.
Now off to visit all of your blogs and be nosey.
Take care sisters and happy crafting.
xx
7 comments:
Welcome Bee!
I'm excited to get to know you. We have a lot of "ya'll" (that's my Texas slang) from across the pond and I think it is really exciting!! I'm going to nose around a bit myself...
Me again! Love your new basket and book images!! I started a yahoo group for the sistahs...there is a join button on my blog. http://stampvamp.blogspot.com
See ya there!
will be there shortly Tonya - looking forward to getting to know my sisters across the pond.
xx
Hi Bee
I am a new member to the sisterhood, looking forward to getting to know you.
Rima
http://rimasstuff.blogspot.com/
Hi!!! I just joined the sisterhood!! I'm really looking forward to getting to know you :) So a big hello from NJ
I'm sooooo looking forward to getting to know you and the other sisters!!
Carolyn Ritter
Thanks for the welcome Bee! I always wanted a sister too! (Don't tell my bro!)
Post a Comment