Sunday, 16 March 2008

Sunday Stampers Challenge Week 8

The challenge set for the Sunday Stampers this week was 'Ladeeeeeees' so I decided to stamp 2. I coloured some white card using Distress Inks in Faded Jeans and Weathered Wood, then coloured over with VersaMagic Chalk Ink in Turquoise Gem. A light spritzing with Tattered Angels Gold and my backgrounds were completed. I stamped a Dimension Forth 1920s lady on both pieces using Onyx Black Versafine and added a few touches of H2O's for highlights. I rubbed a little Gold Leaf rub'n'buff (am addicted to it at the moment) round the edges of the cards. I then punched 3 holes down the inner edges of both pieces and laced them together using navy blue satin ribbon. Two more holes in the top corners with the same ribbon knotted through finished off the effect. I then stamped the words SASSY and LETS DO LUNCH on the corner of each piece and my project was finished. I hope you like it as much I enjoyed making it.


16 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely Laydeeeee's ;o)

Andrea said...

fantastic challenge Bee x

Angie C said...

What a great idea Bee, it's lovely :-)

Joana24 said...

its lovely Bee

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous Bee, thanks for joinin in again hun...love those colours you have used xx

Shazza said...

gorgeous Bee
x

made by fifi said...

it's fab bee xx

CraftyC said...

Its lovely Bee!!
Clairexx

Jozza said...

What lovely laydees! Looks fab! xxx

shaz earl said...

Fantastic Bee xx

Anonymous said...

Really pretty Bee. Love the colours. And a BIG thank you for adding me to your friends list.

Wiggles Towers said...

These are lovely ladies Bee, l love the colours too wiggles xx

Ann said...

Stunning - am loving your Laydees Bee!!! xxx

Alison said...

I love you ladies Bee

Andrea said...

Stunning piece,love it
xxxx

Lesley said...

Lovely Bee xxx