Wednesday, 26 March 2008

Sunday Stampers Challenge Week 9/again


tidying my desk this morning I came across the party hat amongst some papers I had been cutting out. As I already had some HouseMouse images ready to make into cards I just had to pop the hat onto little Monica and make another Parteeeee Hat page. Some things are just meant to happen.

10 comments:

Ann said...

Love it Bee - it's very cute!!!!
Well done sis ^_^ xxx

Shazza said...

what a little cutie
x

Joana24 said...

bee love the stamp so cute

Anonymous said...

Love it Bee! :-) xxxx

Wacky Jacky said...

Love the cute mouse! xx

Andrea said...

a brill card Bee the party hats fab x

Angie C said...

Very cute indeed :-)

Angelnorth said...

Awww, sweet! I love it when a couple of random bits on your desk just come together like that!

shaz earl said...

love it Bee :) xx

Joy said...

Fantastic Bee I'd never think to stamp on a candle, will try and find tutorial xx