Saturday, 8 March 2008

TAGGED

Thanks Hels and Claireabelle for tagging me!

1) What were you doing ten years ago? recovering from a serious road accident and not much else.

2) What were you doing a year ago? Getting over the shock of having 2 grandchildren and protesting that I would never be a rubber stamper (it just wasn't my scene) and now look at me totally addicted. Weighing a lot more than I do now.

3) Name your 5 favourite snacks! Cheese, chocolate, apples, bread sticks and even more cheese.

4) Name 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire! Give some to charity. Give my kids enough to move into a bigger house each. Expand my craft room stash. Buy a whole load of rubber stamps and give them away to my friends. Have a family holiday.

5) Name 5 things you like doing! Ironing (I know, but it gets even sadder in a minute), crafting, walking the dog, playing with my grandchildren, housework (cant say I didn't warn you!!)

6) Name 5 things you will never wear again! Bikini, size 16/18 clothes, shorts, track suit, mini dress.

7) Name your 5 favourite things! well the first isn't a thing it's a person - Neil Diamond, my westie, my cd collection, my books, my craft stash.

I now have to tag 5 more bloggers!! So here they are!

Jackie, Heidi, Joana, AnnR & Sue.

1 comment:

Joana24 said...

wow Bee you tag me too :)

will be interesting this onei will have to put my thinking cap for what was i doing ten years ago ?.....
I'm with you with cleaning , IS soooo relaxing
Thanks BEE FOR TAGING ME ..(sorry hit the caps )
hugs
Joana