Saturday, 8 March 2008

TILDA/SUGAR NELLIE FAT BOOK PAGES

after taking a break from fat book lists I couldn't resist joining the Tilda/Sugar Nellie list that Lesley is running on Craft Swap Forum. I adore these stamps and it has been a real joy making my pages and receiving pages from the girls on the list. Now I am looking forward to the House Mouse list which is being announced soon. But for now here are my pages that I will be sending out to the peeps on the list. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.

dont you just love Maggie in her dressing up clothes, brings back memories from our childhoods.



I love all of these 3 Nellie stamps, they are just so pretty.




doesn't Hamish look cute in his little kilt, I had to add a couple of Westies to keep him company.




Tilda is desperately hoping her frog will turn into a prince.


Maggies looks so cute in her spotty scarf.

7 comments:

Angie C said...

Wow Bee, you have been busy - they are lovely

Wacky Jacky said...

Lovely pages Bee - wonder which one I will get?? Suppose I ought to start mine soon!!

Jo said...

Fantastic, so pleased I'm on the list :o)

Claireabelle said...

These are all gorgeous Bee
xx

Shazza said...

Bee you have been very very busy, they are all lovely, I am delighted that one of them will be mine :0)
x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

WoW!! They are all so scrummy and lovely Bee! ^.^

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw, they are all so cute...er...you have a lot of those stamps hun :O)) LOL xxx