Monday, 18 July 2011

and still busy playing....

... another card that just sort of evolved, it actually started with me fiddling with a piece of black card that I had cut two oblongs from using my cuttlebug and a Spellbinder die.  It suddenly struck me that as they were perfectly aligned (purely by accident) they looked like windows so I added the thin pieces of card to the back to make window panes, it then struck me that it looked like an Oriental Screen so I added a piece of pearlised vellum and then lightly stamped a blossom tree design on the vellum.  I lightly coloured the blossom tree with my Promarkers adding just a hint of colour to give the impression the tree was outside the frame.  The rest of the card just seemed to evolve from there, two very cute eastern Tildas and an oriental greeting.  All it needed to finish it off were some small die cut flowers and leaves and voila another card has occurred.


well I have now tidied up my craft room and put everything safely away for now.  I have preposted a few things to pop up on here over the next few days  but for a little while I am taking a crafting rest.  See you all again very very soon.

1 comment:

kerry said...

Beautiful card Bee.
All the best, good luck and take care for your rest !