and page 4 - I'm on a roll today and two pages completed. Page 4 is about me at Infant and Primary school, this was an easy one to write the hidden journalling but I sat for a while working out what to put on the page....
ok the border and the splash of yellow is as per the class manual, the larger dots on the border are painted with Adirondack Acrylic paint in Copper and the yellow swish is their Sunshine Yellow. I decided to add some book print torn 'squares' and coloured them with a basic red watercolour paint, then I sat and struggled for ages. The chipboard letters and numbers came to me quite quickly and were coloured using my ProMarkers. I had selected the prompts I wanted to add but knew they weren't going to fill up that large cream space so firstly I 'dirtied' the space with some Antique Linen Distress Ink and then it suddenly hit me - GRAFFITI!!! So I drew a patch of brickwork and graffitied the words school days. After that it was relatively simple to plays the prompts and answers and voila another page completed. I made the journal pocket between pages 3 & 4 and added the tag for those pages. I have a feeling that the next page - Senior school is going to be tougher, or perhaps I'll have a light bulb moment :o)

1 comment:
This is absolutely wonderful--wow Bee. This will be an amasing keepsake.
Post a Comment