Thursday, 14 July 2011

Me in my MoleskinE Part 19 and 20

and pages 18 and 19, nearly at the end of my journey.  These two pages are about my religion and blessings.  I painted the pages using - yes you guessed it - Adirondaack Acrylic Paint this time in Gold and the two peices of purple across the center are pieces of a tissue I used to blot the paint on the previous page.  I liked the effect of them so much I knew I had to use them somewhere.  Before painting the gold on I had laid down doileys so as to achieve a pattern top and bottom.  On the religion page I added my name in Hebrew lettering and then my name in standard lettering.  I also added the word Shalom in Hebrew to the bottom of the page.

For the blessings page I wrote out some blessings that I use on a daily basis and then the English translations.  I also stamped out a blessing onto some card.  I really enjoyed these pages.


1 comment:

kerry said...

Now these pages are outstanding! I adore the colours and your writing-absolutely lovely Bee x