...well if all has gone to plan then I am back home today.
But don't you love it even more when there is no plan but it still all comes together.
Well that's this card then. I had been wanting to make a crossover card for a while and finally last week cut the blank. I really wasn't thinking straight when I just grabbed a random ink pad and inked all the edges - KHAKI, what the heck was I thinking and what was I going to do with that. Ok quick search for some green paper and punched a bit of lace trim, ehm looking better but now what??? Rummaged through my folder of Tilda images and found 5 safari style images that I had coloured some time ago - perfecto!!! Some die cut mounts and voila a card. Hold it - need a bit more, ehm green buttons - yep looking good but..... too tired now will think in the morning. Why do we get light bulb moments in the middle of the night - yes it needed a couple of sentiment tickets and I had some already coloured and cut just need to find them. Now the card is finished and for once I am quite happy with it, wonder what you think...




No comments:
Post a Comment