and this time it's pages 8 and 9 - I have really been looking forward to these two as the art work looked such fun.
Page 8 and me and Music...
I did the heart freehand and was then supposed to fill it with scraps of book print that I had sprayed red. However when my kit arrived it was wrapped in beautiful cerise tissue paper so I tore little squares of that to fill in my heart with. I wrote around my heart what music is to me and then did a stitching border. I doodled thought bubbles on the page adding some of my thoughts on music and then swished Adirondack Acrylic Paint in Pool over the blank background spaces. I added a few prompts and my answers and some music peel offs to complete my page. I think I am in love with this page.
Then it's on to page 9 - me as a wife..
again the word LOVE was cut from the tissue paper and the background swished with the same paint. I wrote on a tag what my husband means to me and spritzed it with Cosmic Shimmer Mist in Peacock Green, added if with a double flower to the centre of my page. Around the letters I wrote what my marriage means to me and then all that was left to do was add a few prompts and my answers and finally a couple of black peel off hearts. Job done, page finished and one very happy Art Journaller.


1 comment:
Bee--2 beautiful pages here-I can see why your happy with them--Pool and cerise mmmmmm
Post a Comment