and page 2 (if that makes sense). Page 2 is about me as a toddler..
well I did stick to the class layout for this page, but I did change the theme. Firstly I drew a rough border and made a brick pattern which I coloured using a water pen and Stampin' Up Watercolour crayons from the Bold Brights tin in Glorious Green, Green Galore, Orchid Opulence and Lovely Lilac. I then used a picture of me as a 2 year old and hand drew (very roughly) a body. I dressed the body in the same style of clothes I'd worn as a 2 year old and as my head was from a black and white photo I kept to similar colours to add just a hint of colour to the clothes (again Stampin' Up Cray ons in Very Vanilla, Going Grey and Charcoal). Roughly torn diamonds of a page of print were added down one side but I thought they looked a little boring so I punched a few stamps from the page and coloured them with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Dusky Concorde and Milled Lavender. The 'swish' of colour down the centre was a few lines of the Bold Bright crayons I'd used in the border and then washed over with a water brush. A few prompts from the class were added and answered just to finish off the page. I then made page 1 and page 2 into a pocket and added the tag.
Hopefully another page tomorrow.

1 comment:
A beautiful page Bee -lovely colours. What a pretty young girl you were--can see where your good looks started now :-). Really enjoying watching this develop-thank you for sharing x
Post a Comment