Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Me in my MoleskinE Part 11 and 12

and it's pages 10 and 11.  I cannot say I enjoyed these pages.  The part of my body I hate are my hands, they are so misshapen from arthritis that they are not a pretty sight so drawing round them revealed these nobbly bent fingers.  But as my d-i-l would say 'suck it up and get on with it' so I did.  The theme for these two pages is motherhood so I decided to make them the hands of a mother.  I swooshed adirondack acrylic paint in Sunshine Yellow over the background and added a border at the top using some water colour paint in orange.  I mixed up a thick batch of paint in green and the orange and then popped finger prints all over the pages.  Around the inside edges of the hands I worte what motherhood means to me and then a few words of journalling.



the second page was produced in the same way.  The journalling tags that are hidden from view were easy to write - I never have any problems saying what my boys mean to me and how proud I am of them both.

1 comment:

kerry said...

Lovely pages again Bee - as you say easy words about being a mother --we could fill a book with our pride on that topic :-)