Thursday, 14 July 2011

Me in my MoleskinE Part 15 and 16


and pages 14 and 15.   Page 14 is about me and my pets and page 15 is about my oldest granddaughter.  I used pearlescent water colour paint in aqua and peach to 'swoosh' squares of paint onto the pages.  I then divided the squares up using strips of book print.  For the pet page I water coloured some chipboard birds and added a few quotes about pets.  For the 1st granddaughter page I added a red heart with a quote about grandchildren and a cello envelope inside which I popped a tag with her name and date of birth on.  There is some personal journalling on the back of the tag.


1 comment:

kerry said...

Beautiful coloured pages Bee - Pets and Family wonderful topics.
If only we could be as good as our dogs think we are :-) :-)