I am on a roll - 4 pages to blog today so thought I'd do two at a time. Firstly pages 6 & 7.
For both of these I followed the class manual and added a free-style border and book print torn squares across the top. I coloured my border in Adirondack Acrylic Paint in Purple Twilight and sprayed the book paper squares with Cosmic Shimmer Mists in Peacock Green and Purple Violet. The flowers used on both pages were just some I had hanging around.
ok first the page about me at work. Inside the board I wrote words that referred to my career as an accountant. I used peel off letters to add the word WORK and then stamped a blank journal entry which I wrote in.
now on to me at play. The word PLAY was from the same sheet as the WORK word but this time I stamped a blank easel and paint brush to give the feel of Art. I wrote on the easel and inside the border I wrote all the crafts that I actually do - boy there are a lot of them.
Both pages looked a bit blank so I added the flowers just to jazz them up.


1 comment:
I love the colour on these 2 pages and I agree the flowers just finish the page perfectly. Well done Bee x
Post a Comment