and it's pages 12 and 13. It was easier to produce these pages, although I am not all together happy with the end result - I may well be pimping these a bit later. The pages are about being a mother in law. The pages were brayered using a pale green pearlescent water colour paint and a book print border added top and bottom. I cut the shapes out of bright pink paper and arranged them along the bottom borders making a pattern. The doll shape was cut in white card and then I doodled on it to 'roughly' represent me. The house on the second page was made from a square of Tim Holtz scrapbook card that was just sitting on my desk and the windows door and roof cut from some cream card - I added some prompts and journalling. The photo of the 'paper doll' page was taken before the journalling as that was extremely personal and not for public viewing.


1 comment:
can't quite see these pages so well in the photograph--but sure they are lovely IRL
Post a Comment