Thursday, 14 July 2011

Me in my MoleskinE Part 21

and it's the final page - page 20 - my art journalling journey comes to a close and I have really enjoyed it.  I wanted this page which is about the future to be something different, something special.  I decided to swoosh different colours in streaks across the page to achieve a sort of rainbow effect after all we none of us now what the future holds no more than we know what is over the rainbow.  I added some random lines using the edge of a piece of card and bronze ink and a few bottle top rings.  I stamped out the words 'what will be will be' down the centre and then added a large velvet blue flower to the bottom.  It still needed a little something more so a pair of chipboard hearts and 5 bright coloured heart buttons completed the page I wanted to create.

I really think that I will return to my Art Journalling again and make another meanwhile this book is being put away safely for my sons to read years from now.  Thank you for joining me on my journey.

3 comments:

Little Button Girl said...

Oh Wow I love this tag the colours are great and the buttons are Fabulous! Love buttons! Lea x

kerry said...

Bee I can honestly say I'm so sad to see this project come to its end --I have thoroughly enjoyed watching it develop. Your pages have been beautiful and it will be a fantastic keepsake for the family to treasure. Thankyou so much for sharing your journey with me x x

Gillian said...

I keep popping back to see how your journal has progressed. It's a wonderful keepsake for your family Bee, and so pleased that you have enjoyed making it.
Something I should try sometime I think.
Thank you for sharing. xxxx