and on to Page 5 of my Journal.
The page itself was quite easy to do (basically a slight revamp of page 4) however the hidden journalling was another thing - a nightmare - I hated senior school.
as I said this page is virtually the same as page 4, the border, yellow splodge and ripped paper corner were created as before. This time I added 3 little tickets with suitable wording to the 'splodge' and then wrote on some of the new subjects I had to start learning. I loved the graffiti wall from the previous page so that went in again but obviously with more suitable graffiti. I doodled a few flowers etc and some prompts. Finishing off with a chipboard word on the torn paper corner. I completed the journalling, almost had my eyes shut to do that as I didn't want to read it but 'tis done and another part of my life put to bed.

2 comments:
Goodness me I can hardly keep up with you :-0. Another wonderful page Bee--I luuuurv your backwards writing.
Wow it is really coming on isn't it? I love it how all the journals are taking on different styles to match the artists - really inspiring. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. Mine is yet to get going... Helen x
Post a Comment